Mini Reinvented & Redefined!
Want your gear to stand out without buying a whole new rig? This Mark Five 25 Head with a Orange Front Panel will add a splash of color to the black cabinet you already own without costing you a fortune! Not feelin' the Orange? No worries, just contact us for other color options. We can also order a matching front panel for your existing Mesa Boogie Cabinet. We're always happy to help before, during and after the sale!
Meet the Mesa/Boogie Mark 5 25. Packing the legendary preamp tone, stylistic versatility and aggressiveness of the Mark IIC+, Mark IV and Mark V, the new Mark Five:25 provides a "greatest hits" collection of MESA's renowned Mark Series preamp circuits served up with a bouncy, brash new attitude all its own and packaged in a truly unbelievable small size!
The Mesa Mark 5:25 combines the power of MESA's famous Mark Series preamps with their exclusive Dyna-Watt 2xEL84 power section to create a ew Mark Series amp of unprecedented portability, clip-ability and high-speed, tactile expressiveness. The result is a new bench-MARK, every bit worth of its ancestor's storied heritage. Read Maury's Mesa/Boogie Mark Five: 25 review.
Scale down in size, not in performance! Check out the Five 25 and prepare to be blown away by how MASSIVE "mini" can be!
Mesa Boogie Mark Five Twenty-Five
- CUSTOM DESIGNED AND HANDCRAFTED IN PETALUMA, CALIFORNIA
- All-Tube Design: 2xEL-84 Power Tubes & 6x12AX7 Preamp Tubes
- Fixed Bias for consistent, maintenance free performance
- Patented Multi-Watt™ Channel Assignable Power Amp featuring Mesa's proprietary Dyna-Watt™ technology providing two power evels with different wiring configurations via independent 10/25 Watt Power Switches - Choose from:
- 10-Watt Mode utilizes 2 tubes operating in Class A/B Triode for lush harmonics and liquid feel at lower volumes
- 25-Watt Mode utilizes 2 tubes operating in Mesa's exclusive Dyna-Watt™ Class A/B Pentode for maximum power, punch and clarity
- 2 Fully Independent Channels with 6 Style Modes:
- Channel 1 Features: Clean, Fat or Crunch Modes with Multi-Watt™ Power Switch (10/25 Watts) - Independent Gain, Treble, Mid/Boost*, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel) & Master Controls - *Powerful Mid/Boost Control doubles as a standard Midrange Tone Control (from 1 to 5) AND a Variable Gain Boost Control (from 5 to 10) providing precise levels of sweet harmonic overdrive, from subtle to blistering
- Channel 2 Features: Legendary Mark IIC+, Mark IV and Xtreme Modes with Multi-Watt™ Power Switch (10/25 Watts) Independent Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel) & Master Controls
- Selectable 5-Band Graphic EQ - Footswitchable, Channel Assignable or Bypassable
- All-Tube, Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Control (rear panel)
- Fully Buffered, Tube FX Loop
- Built-In CabClone™ Cabinet Simulator with Internal Amp Load and Headphone
- Output - Featuring Closed-Back and Open-Back Voicings, Speaker On/Off and Ground Lift Switches
- All Aluminum Chassis
- 2 Button Footswitch (Channel 1/2 & EQ)
- Slip Cover
Finish: Black Taurus Vinyl with Orange Bronco Front Panel
Dimensions: 8" H x 14" W x 8.75" D
Weight: 16.5 lbs.
Mesa/Boogie products are ONLY available for US shipping, must be a US resident.