Maury's Hassle Free Return Policy
Your purchase not living up to your expectations? No problem… we’ve got you covered with Maury’s “Hassle Free” return policy! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, for any reason, you may return it for a full refund of the purchase price within 14 days of receipt for guitars and 30 days for everything else. If your order was eligible for free shipping, the shipping cost will be deducted from your refund. If we supplied the return shipping label and your return was not defective, that shipping cost will also be deducted.
I think I received a defective product.
Although rare because Maury personally inspects every guitar and amp before it ships, it can happen. If you believe you’ve received a defective product, please contact us right away. In the event of a defective product return, we will issue you a return label and ship you a replacement. Sorry, no refunds. If the defect is found after our return period has passed (14 days for guitars & 30 days for everything else), please contact the manufacturer for their warranty information. Of course, if the manufacturer isn’t helping you to your level of satisfaciton, we’ll be happy to intervene on your behalf. We’re always here to help before, during and after the sale!
What if there is a problem with my order?
Please contact us and we’ll gladly fix the problem and make you happy. You satisfaction is important to us.
How to Return a Product:
Carefully package your return the same way it was received, include your name & order # and send to:
Maury’s Music, Inc.
114 E. Phillips Street
Coaldale, PA 18218
- Kindly contact us for an RA# for guitar and amp returns. Write RA# on the outside of the shipping box. Parts, accessories, and pickups don't require one.
- Customer is responsible for damage that may occur due to improper packaging.
- Bridge pins, saddles, end pins, and strap buttons should be returned in a box or padded envelope. Sorting machines have lost/damaged these items in the past when shipped in a standard envelope.
- Package deals, combo deals, and free with purchase must be returned in full. If partial items are returned, customer will be charged full price for items kept (refund will reflect this).
- Item must be in same new condition it was received.
- Item must be in complete original packaging.
- All literature that was originally included must be returned.
How to exchange a product:
We're sorry, we don't accept exchanges but we're happy to issue a refund upon receipt of your return. You may then order any product(s) you would like and we'll promptly ship them to you. This allows you the ability to look up all of your past orders in your online account at anytime. This is especially helpful when you can't remember what size bridge pins or strings you ordered for your guitar .
- Defective products (replacement only - no refunds)
- Clearance items
- Opened or used sets of strings
- Pickups that have been installed or altered from their original condition
- Guitars that have been altered from their original condition with an after market pickup, pickguard or strap button by the customer or Maury at the customer’s request.
- Martin custom guitars that have been built to customer’s specifications (i.e. you signed and returned a Martin Custom Quote before your guitar was built).
- Guitars that have been scratched, dinged, or otherwise blemished.
- Guitars and amps that have been registered with the manufacturer.
- Shipping, installation fees and custom setups
- Martin D-45S Authentic 1936, OM-45 De Luxe Authentic 1930
When will I see my Refund?
Although we make every effort to process your return immediately upon receipt, please allow up to 14 days from receipt for your refund to be processed. All guitars, amps, pickups, and electronic devices go through a technical inspection and are subject to a clean up fee if not returned in the same spotless condition it was received.