| Guitar Returns/ Cancellations |
All guitars (except guitars that have been modified from their original production model specs by a pickup, pickguard, strap button, sunburst or any other modification that cannot be undone) may be returned within 7 days from the time you receive the guitar. Saddle and bridge pin upgrades will not void your return option (these changes can be easily undone). Guitars already sunbursted on our website will not void your return option. Guitars returned after 7 days or returned scratched, dented, or modified in any way (i.e. different from the condition we shipped it to you) will be returned back to you at your expense.
All guitars that are cancelled before they ship: Will incur a 15% cancellation fee. This fee will allow us to continue selling our guitars at our ROCK BOTTOM PRICES. Please be sure you are ready to purchase the guitar before you place your order. If you do not agree with this policy, please do not complete your order. This is not open to negotiation before or after the sale. No exceptions.
If your Martin guitar is backordered, please note that Martin's ETA is not guaranteed. Martin will inform us when your guitar is expected to arrive, but delays in production can happen, and Maury's Music, Inc is not responsible for order delays. We can't guarantee you an exact timeline, and we can't offer you a refund if your guitar is late.
All Guitars: You will receive the full purchase price of the guitar minus any shipping & insurance fees incurred by Maury's Music (to and from the customer). There is NO restocking fee (if you cancel your order before it ships but there is a cancellation fee - see above).
Custom setup, bridge pin installation, saddle installation fees, and outbound shipping paid by customer are non-refundable (even if you return the guitar) as these are service items and the work has already been done.
Defective Guitars: If you believe your guitar is defective in any way, you MUST contact us immediately and bring this to our full attention before we begin any talk of refund or replacement. Maury will send a UPS driver to you with a prepaid call tag. UPS will pick up your guitar and shipping will be billed to Maury's Music. Maury will re-inspect your guitar for damage/defects. In the event that Maury finds your guitar is not defective, your guitar will be handled like a regular return and all shipping fees (shipping to you and back again to us) will be deducted from your refund. In addition, your Maury's Music, Inc. account will be permanently closed (we will consider this an act of fraud). If you paid for shipping on your own (for instance, at a UPS Store), you will not be reimbursed for your shipping costs even if your guitar is found to be defective.
Your guitar refund will be processed upon receipt and inspection of the guitar by Maury. All returned guitars must be shipped UPS insured for their full replacement value and packaged the same way you received it. All returned guitars must be accompanied by a Return Authorization number. WE WILL REFUSE ANY AND ALL RETURNED GUITARS THAT WE HAVE NOT ISSUED AN RA# FOR. You can NOT drop off your guitar at a UPS Store and then proceed to tell us it's already on the way back to Maury's Music. We will not accept a guitar delivered via USPS. Thank you.
- All accessories may be returned within 30 days of the ship date for a full refund (see exceptions, non-returnable items below).
- Returns must be post-marked within 30 days from the date your order left our warehouse; if item is returned after 30 days it will be returned to customer at customer's expense.
- Accessories must be returned in their original, unaltered packaging and in the same condition they left our store to receive a full refund.
- Any product returned without original packaging, if the packaging has been torn or altered from its original state, or items missing will incur a 15% restocking fee.
- "Package deals", "Combo deals", and "Free with purchase" must be returned in full; partial item returns will not be accepted. If partial items are returned, customer will be charged full price for items kept (refund will reflect this).
The following items are NOT returnable unless defective:
- Clearance items
- Greven pickguards
- Books, opened CD's, DVD's, Software
- Opened or used sets of strings
- Pickups that have been installed or altered from original condition
- Guitars that have been altered from their original condition (i.e. after market pickup added, Greven pickguard added, strap button added, etc at the customer's request)
- Martin Martin D-45 Authentic, Martin D-50 Koa Deluxe & Martin D-100
- Any item that shows sign of wear and/or any item not returned in it's original packaging
Non-returnable item means just that, you can NOT return it. If a package that includes a non-returnable item is refused, returned, or undeliverable we will keep resending it at the customer's expense until it is received.
All deposits are non-refundable. If you should need to cancel your order, your deposit amount may be used for store credit up to 90 days after the deposit was made. After 90 days your deposit amount will be lost.