E-mails and phone calls regarding questions that are answered below will not receive a live reply. Please check below for your answer before calling or sending an e-mail. Chances are, you'll find your answer right away, and we can begin shipping your order to you that much sooner. Please accept our apologies but we simply do not have the staff to answer frequently asked questions with a live reply.
- Which size bridge pins do I need for my acoustic guitar?
Click here to view our bridge pin sizing guide.
- I ordered a Blueridge from you. Has it shipped yet?
On each of the product pages for the Blueridge guitars, we clearly tell you how soon this will ship. Many Blueridge guitars are labeled "Ships in 5-6 business days" If the Blueridge guitar you purchased bears this label, Maury's Music needs to get this guitar from the manufacturer. We will then ship it out within 24hrs, and depending where you live you'll receive it within 6-12 business days from the day you placed your order.
- Do you have (name of guitar) in stock?
Please type the name of that guitar into the search bar on our website, located on the left hand side of every page. If it is in stock, it will be clearly labeled "IN STOCK, READY TO SHIP" and we will have actual pictures listed.
- I'd like to order a Martin guitar with a sunburst finish. How much will it cost and how long will it take?
Sunburst finish will add $150 and the ETA is 4-5 months. X-series and Authentics can not be ordered with sunburst finish.
- Do you ship outside the USA?
Sorry, we do not ship outside the USA or accept orders with a billing address outside the USA.
- Do you charge shipping or sales tax on guitars?
Shipping is FREE on all guitar orders, and we do not charge tax on orders outside of Pennsylvania. Upgraded shipping is available as an option, you can choose this during the checkout process.
- I tried to place an order but your website gave me the message "this transaction cannot be processed". What's wrong? Please contact your bank/credit card company as they have probably put a temporary hold on your funds for your protection against fraud. You must also enter your contact information exactly as it appears on your credit card statement (including billing zipcode).
- What is your best price on Martin/Blueridge/Takamine guitar?
Our actual prices are already shown on the Blueridge guitars. On Takamine guitars, please ADD TO CART to see the best price. On the Martins, you're invited to browse our customer forum, where some past customers have come back to share the great prices we gave them... or you can contact Maury.
- What is your return policy?
Click here to read our return policy.
- Can I order over the phone?
Sorry, we do NOT take phone orders. To preserve order accuracy and efficiency, we must request that you place your order through our secure website.
- I tried calling, but got your voice-mail... when will you be answering phones?
Maury answers all phone calls in real time, but when he's on the other line with another customer, the additional calls are routed to our voice-mail. We pride ourselves in giving you expert one-on-one service. We're one of Martin's top-10 US dealers, and unfortunately we can only speak to 1 customer at a time. Maury will call you back if your answer isn't found in the FAQ.
- Is your website secure?
Yes, we use 256 bit Encryption & Identity Protection to ensure your personal information is always safe and secure.
* Please note: E-mails regarding questions answered above will not receive a live reply.